Ocean Rewards is reimagined! The loyalty program includes four all-new Tiers Statuses, a new earning period, exciting new benefits and much more! Guests can dive into Ocean Casino Resort with their players card in hand to earn exclusive casino, hotel, dining, and retail offers. We’re breaking down the 10 Things You Need To Know About Ocean Rewards Reimagined:
New Cards & Tier Point Requirements
Ocean Rewards has beautiful new players cards ranging from ocean blue to golden sand to majestic lavender and a deep blue. Each card now holds new Tier Points thresholds, which helps players keep track of their casino play. Click the name of your tier to learn more about Tier benefits.
- SIGNATURE – Earn Comp Dollars on slot & table games play and Free Play on slot play. Receive invitations to exclusive events, tournaments, parties and more!
- PREFERRED – Receive free self-parking, 15% dining & retail discount on select outlets, exclusive member only sweepstakes, promotions and more!
- PRIME – Receive 20% dining & retail discount at select outlets, waived resort fees, complimentary valet parking with priority service and more!
- RESERVE – Receive complimentary transportation to/from Atlantic City International Airport, 25% dining & retail discount at select outlets, credit card advance fees waived and more!
New Card, Same Account Number & PIN
Players may now visit the Ocean Rewards Desk to pick up their brand-new players card. Good news! Your account number and pin are staying the same! Ocean Rewards Reimagined brochures are available throughout property to help guests learn more about the program.
Earning & Benefit Periods
Summertime just got a little bit better. Earning and benefit periods reset as of July 1st, 2021. Players may earn Tier Points to maintain or upgrade their Tier Status from July 1st, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
“How Was My Tier Status Chosen?”
Ocean Casino Resort considered players’ gaming activity and Tier Point earnings from 2019 to 2021, in addition to other factors when creating the all-new Ocean Rewards Program. Players are placed at the highest Tier Status they qualify for so they may enjoy the most benefits and amenities Ocean Casino Resort has to offer.
Designated Parking for Prime & Reserve Cardholders
Arrive without the hassle. Designated parking is available for Prime and Reserve Cardholders.
- Prime Cardholders have free reserved access to levels 7 & 10 in Ocean’s Self-Park Garage, just one floor away from the Casino & Lobby levels.
- Reserve Cardholders may park with ease on levels 6 & 11 of the Self-Park Garage for immediate access to Casino & Lobby .
Tier Match to Prime
Go for the upgrade! New and inactive members who sign up for an Ocean Rewards card may upgrade to Prime Tier Status. It’s simple, just present a qualifying competitor card and valid ID upon enrollment into Ocean Rewards to receive an upgrade. Click here to view all qualifying casino cards available for upgrade.
Luna’s: New Reserve Only Players Lounge
Reserve Cardholders will be happy to know that Ocean Casino Resort has created an exclusive lounge experience just for them. Luna’s, located adjacent to HQ2 Nightclub and above American Cut, offers an exclusive, reserve-only luxury lounge, where players may enjoy breathtaking ocean views, premium food & beverage offerings, and personalized service to ensure a top-tier experience.
Avila Lounge: New VIP Players Lounge
Calling Preferred, Prime, and Reserve Cardholders! Avila Lounge, located adjacent to Ovation Hall on the Mezzanine Level, is Ocean’s newest dining experience. Avila features a cozy lounge experience with mouthwatering fare and well-crafted beverages from Ocean’s talented culinary team. Avila Lounge is available to:
- Preferred Cardholders may enjoy from Sunday – Friday, $15 Comps Per Person Per Visit (One Guest Maximum).
- Prime Cardholders have daily access, $10 Comps Per Person Per Visit (One Guest Maximum).
- Reserve Cardholders receive complimentary access (One Guest Maximum).
Sail Away with MSC Cruises
Away we go! All Ocean Rewards Members may take advantage of member-only discounts and complimentary cruises with MSC Cruises. Signature & Preferred Cardholders receive exclusive discounts on select cruises, while Prime and Reserve may redeem annual cruises:
- Prime Cardholders receive a complimentary cruise up to 7 nights in an Oceanview stateroom to the Caribbean
- Reserve Cardholders may relax in balcony staterooms to countless destinations for up to 10 nights complimentary. Prime and Reserve MSC Cruises require no port taxes and no charges or fees!
Cruise fares are complimentary for two guests, and Ocean Rewards Members must book AND sail within one year of receiving the offer.
Take Advantage of Exclusive Rewards Benefits at Wynn Las Vegas
From AC to Vegas! With Ocean Rewards, guests may test their luck on the west coast at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Signature & Preferred Cardholders receive exclusive discounts to one of the Strip’s most luxurious destinations.
- Prime Cardholders may redeem a two-night complimentary stay at Wynn Las Vegas with $50 dining credit.
- Reserve Cardholders may take their Vegas experience up a notch with a three-night complimentary stay, $200 Free Play, $200 dining credit, and car service to/from McCarran International Airport.