As fall winds blow into Atlantic City, cool nights and vibrant days become the norm. And we’re not just talking about the weather and changing trees. You can find vacationers taking crisp walks along the boardwalk before a night of feasts and a cornucopia of live events that reinvigorate and renew the senses.
At Ocean Casino Resort, we fall hard for autumn in Atlantic City. From spa treatments that help you turn over a new leaf to seasonal menus that indulge in all of the season’s most beloved flavors, we’re ushering in the new season with a bounty of fall favorites.
#1 Chill Out At Exhale Spa and Bathhouse
Fall is all about renewal—refresh your mind, body, and spirit within Ocean Casino Resort’s 40,000-square-foot spa sanctuary, Exhale Spa and Bathhouse. Wrap yourself in a cozy robe and unwind in the Himalayan Salt grotto, jetted pool, or jacuzzi before treating yourself to one of our decadent seasonal specials:
- Fall Fusion Massage – This Swedish-inspired massage combines hot towel exfoliation with a soothing massage for 50 minutes of uninterrupted bliss. Elevate your experience with an herbal massage blend that uplifts, detoxifies, or relaxes your whole body.
- True Facial – Ditch the Halloween mask for a soothing face mask this season. The facial begins with a deep cleansing and an enzyme exfoliation before our staff extracts unwanted toxins from your skin. You’ll finish your facial with a face mask crafted specifically for your skin type to renew your natural glow.
- Hot Towel Exfoliation Treatment – Let your stress (and dead skin) fall like leaves with an exfoliating hot towel rub infused with lime blossom scrub, coupled with foot reflexology to align your body and reduce anxiety.
Spice up any treatment with a CBD add-on to help ease your muscles into the new season.
#2 Rustle Like the Leaves All Night Long
Every fall, music lovers congregate at the Atlantic City Jazz Festival, hosted at Ocean Casino Resort’s very own Ovation Hall. This year, the Atlantic City Jazz Fest was hosted by John Barber, Michael Tozzi, and Patty Jackson and featured Najee, Jazmin Ghent, Brian Culbertson, and Althea Rene.
Jazz in Atlantic City is like no other—smooth jazz wafts through the venue, like a leaf floating through the wind, twisting and turning with every riff and melody.
But entertainment events are bountiful at Ocean Casino Resort this fall. Stop by one of our many venues to light up your night like a Jack-O-Lantern:
- Villain & Saint – This gastropub and rock ‘n’ roll music hall features musical favorites all autumn. Stop by for all-female rock band The Zone, The Brandon Ireland Trio, and Hawkins Road Band in October. This year we have a delectable selection of seasonal beers to quench your thirst and keep you feeling festive:
- KOSTRITZER SCHWARZBIER, 4.8% Schwarzbier/Black Lager, Germany $12
- HACKER PSCHORR OKTOBERFEST, 5.8% Marzen, Germany $12
- SAMUEL ADAMS OCTOBERFEST, 5.3% Marzen, Boston $10
- Flying Fish Oktoberfish $10
- Linenkugel Oktorberfest $10
- Serendipity3 – Legendary New York City restaurant, Serendipity3 home of the world famous Frrrozen Hot Chocolate is offering Halloween themed cocktails this year! Celebrate with one of our specialty cocktails. Our “Frog’s Breath” caramel apple martini is the perfect way to get you in the spooky mood!
- Nola’s Bar & Lounge – The hip and happening bar and lounge is located in the casino and hosts a variety of live bands and DJs, with DJ Luap, Cat 5, and The Rockets taking the stage this fall.
- HQ2 Nightclub – For an immersive experience, flock to HQ2 Nightclub where light and smoke theatrics give nightlifers both tricks and treats. Put on your best outfit to dance all night to Shortkutz, Morten, and James Hype.
- 1927 Lounge – For an intimate experience with immersive performances, head to 1927 Lounge to witness the Dueling Pianos all September, with a special performance in October.
- Ovation Hall – Skyboxes and state-of-the-art entertainment await you at Ovation Hall. Joel Corry is spinning spooktacular hits this October for a Halloween ball and costume party that’s sure to cast a spell on you.
#3 Feast With Family and Friends
No fall season would be complete without the flavor of ooey gooey pumpkin, sweet butternut squash, and crisp apple. And our chefs here at Ocean Casino Resort have a whole harvest of seasonal treats they’re drumming up for autumnal aficionados.
The final menus are still being carefully crafted, but you can expect to indulge in a few classics from last season’s lineup, including:
- Cozy cocktails and concoctions – Unwind after a long day at the Lobby Bar with a hot toddy, cranberry pomegranate margarita, or apple cinnamon moscow mule. Visit The Grind after your morning spa treatment for a classic pumpkin spice latte and apple crisp macchiato. Or stop by Cafféccino, Ocean’s 24-hour coffee destination! Choose between one of our new pumpkin/fall beverages: Pumpkin Spice Frozen Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Warm Apple Cider with Cinnamon, or our Pumpkin Whip Cold Brew.
- Scrumptious squash cuisine – Butternut squash is an autumn staple and culinary essential at Ocean Casino Resort’s many restaurants, including American Cut and Villian & Saint.
- Apple goodies – Nothing quite warms the soul like apple and cinnamon. Stop by American Cut and Dolce Mare for sweet treats like apple crostata and apple galette a la mode.
Fall Into the Season at Ocean Casino Resort
Wondering where to stay in Atlantic City? At Ocean Casino Resort, we welcome the fall season with open arms—and we hope to welcome you, too. Indulge in all the season has to offer, from seasonal spa specials to jazz concerts in Atlantic City.
From September to January, we’re offering a Stay + Play Package that includes an overnight stay, a $50 food credit to snack on scrumptious seasonal snacks, and apparel from The Gallery Bar, the venue of Ocean Casino Resort’s premier sports betting experience for fun all football season long.
Snuggle up to fall at Ocean Casino Resort and book a room today.
The Ocean AC. Fall For Flavor And New Seasonal Menu Items At Ocean Casino Resort. https://www.theoceanac.com/blog/fall-flavor-and-new-seasonal-menu-items-ocean-casino-resort
Atlantic City Jazz Festival. Atlantic City Jazz Festival. https://theatlanticcityjazzfest.com/