ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (June 14, 2019) If you’ve already made your first trip to the beach and started going into vacation mode — we do not blame you for getting a head start on the summer fun! But if you haven’t, we’ve got you covered with seven ways to soak up lots of fun in the sun just in time for the official first day of summer, June 21, also known as the summer solstice.
Atlantic City’s iconic beachfront destination Ocean Casino Resort is celebrating the longest day of the year starting Wednesday, June 19 through Saturday, June 22. Here are seven ways to mark the first day of summer 2019 at Ocean:
- Enjoy Drink Specials at Lobby Bar
- Bubba Tea – Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, lemonade & green tea ($12)
- Rip-Tip – Cruzan Estate Light Rum, Blue Curacao, pineapple, lime juice & coconut water ($12)
- Garden Cup – Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom, lime & sparkling water ($12)
- Toasted Mojito – Money Toasted Coconut Rum, lime, mint & sparkling water ($12)
- Toast to the season with a glass of the summer staple, rosé, at Lobby Bar and High Water Wine Bar.
- Beat the heat with Distrito’s El Jefe Margarita, made with Don Julio Reposado, Cointreau & lime juice ($15). For a $1 more you can add strawberries or mangos.
- Sip on a refreshing glass of sangria at Chef Jose Garces’ Amada
- Sangria Roja – Red Wine, Orange Liqueur & seasonal fruit ($12)
- Sangria Blanca – White Wine, Orange Liqueur & season fruit ($12)
- Soak up Happy Hour specials all summer long at High Water Wine Bar:
- Wine Down Wednesdays – Half off select wines every Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sangria Sundays – Sangria specials and half off select wines every Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pair libations with ocean views at SkyCafe
- Ride The Wave – Ciroc Red Berry, Orange Liqueur, white cranberry & lime ($12)
- Berry Beach – Ciroc Red Berry, strawberry, mint & lemonade ($13)
- Sunset Martini – Dewars, Amaretto, Sweet Vermouth, cinnamon & ginger beer ($14)
- Sip on cocktails with friends by the fire – Summer nights were made for great cocktails and conversation around the fire. The fire pits at Ocean outside of the Lobby Bar and in the Sky Garden are lit and running all the time.
- Look for the iconic ball, located on the top of Ocean Casino Resort, to be lit as the sun all-day long on June 21!
For more information about Ocean Casino Resort visit our new and improved website at TheOceanAC.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheOceanAC, or on Facebook at Ocean Casino Resort.
ABOUT OCEAN CASINO RESORT:
The Ocean Casino Resort spans 20 beachfront acres on the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk. As the tallest building in Atlantic City, the tower encompasses 1,399 guest rooms and suites with unparalleled views. Ocean’s high-energy casino features live entertainment, ocean views, nearly 2,000 of the most exciting slot machines, 125 action-packed table games and the finest sportsbook on the East Coast in partnership with William Hill. Ocean Casino Resort offers an industry-leading loyalty program, Ocean Premier, that provides members with valuable incentives, benefits and rewards. With more than 15 restaurants, Ocean Casino Resort offers world-class dining including American Cut, Amada and Dolce Mare. Best in class amenities such as Exhale Spa + Bath House, 3 pools, HQ2 Nightclub, HQ2 Beach Club, Topgolf Swing Suite, shopping and more provide guests with boundless entertainment options. Additionally, Ocean Casino Resort has 160,000 square feet of flexible, indoor meeting and convention space and 90,000 square feet of unique outdoor spaces. Ocean Casino Resort is owned and operated by AC Ocean Walk, LLC.