Ocean Casino Resort is committed to making our website usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We have conducted an accessibility review of our site and are working towards expeditiously remediating any issues identified during that review.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us today. Include “Disabled Access” in the message, and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement. We will make all reasonable efforts to make that feature accessible.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.
Ocean Casino Resort strives to provide an accessible experience for all guests. We have designed our hotel with accessibility in mind, and provide the following accessibility accommodations:
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible parking garage
- Designated accessible parking spaces, including van accessible spaces
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible hotel rooms
- Accessible Meeting Rooms and Ballroom
- Accessible ramp and seating in Ovation Hall
- Two accessible cabanas in The Cabanas at Ocean
- Accessible access to Exhale Spa & Bathhouse
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the casino
- Accessible ramp at HQ2 Beachclub for access to the bungalows.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to HQ2 Beachclub
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to HQ2 Nightclub
- Accessible beach access – (guests may contact the City of Atlantic City for an ADA wheelchair)
- Swimming pool hoist for Eclipse Indoor / Outdoor Pool and The Cabanas at Ocean
- Visual strobe alarms
- Audible alerts in elevators
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Service support animals welcome
Last Updated On: 3/21/22