To learn more about our COVID-19 Mitigation plan, visit theoceanac.com/mitigation-plan
AtlantiCare Pop-Up Vaccine Clinic
Sunday, June 13
12PM – 8PM
Located at the Team Member Entrance
AtlantiCare is hosting a Pop-Up COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Sunday, June 13 at Ocean Casino Resort. Walk-in appointments are available from 12PM – 8PM. Park on the Ocean Side of the 6th Floor, take the elevators down to the Ground Floor, and proceed to the Team Member Entrance. Vaccines are available for anyone 12 years of age or older. A parent or guardian must accompany those under the age of 18. All three vaccines will be available (Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna) and parking will be complimentary for those who are getting vaccinated.
Effective Friday, May 28, all social distancing mandates have been eliminated. In addition, fully-vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask anywhere on property. Pursuant to CDC guidance, Ocean strongly encourages all non-vaccinated individuals to wear a mask while inside. Please be aware of the below protocols to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable:
- There are no longer any restrictions on beverage consumption!
- There are no longer any restrictions on indoor dining! View venue hours here.
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the facility.
- Smoking is permitted within designated outdoor smoking areas only.
- For your safety, air conditioning/heating must be turned off and windows must be up when you arrive in your vehicle. View rates here.
- Effective June 4th, Ovation Hall returns to full capacity.
- To promote health and safety, smart lockers, QR codes, and hand sanitizing stations will be available for HQ2 Beachclub guests, with frequent disinfecting of high touch points.
With an emphasis on the prevention of virus transmission, Ocean has devised these guidelines and procedures to promote high health and sanitization standards.
Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all non-vaccinated guests + team members while indoors.
GUESTS CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD BY FOLLOWING THESE ADDITIONAL HEALTH + SANITIZATION PRECAUTIONS
Cover coughs and sneezes in public.
Don’t shake hands and avoid any direct contact.
Do not touch your face at any time.
Do not enter the property if you are not feeling well.