To learn more about our Health and Sanitization plan, visit theoceanac.com/hsp
Please note that New Jersey strongly discourages all non-essential interstate travel at this time. CLICK HERE to learn more about New Jersey’s COVID-19 travel restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to your travel plans, and look forward to seeing you soon.
Effective Friday, March 19, at 6am per the New Jersey executive order: casino occupancy and indoor dining will be available at an increased capacity of 50%. Please be aware of the below protocols to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable:
- Drinks can only be served to patrons who are seated at a table game or slot machine.
- Drinks can only be consumed by patrons who are seated at a table game or slot machine.
- Guests may briefly lower their mask to consume their beverage.
- Masks can be lowered/removed to take a sip, but they must replace the mask after each sip.
- Customers who are standing cannot eat or drink. This includes patrons who are standing to watch somebody else play.
- Customers are allowed to carry their drink across the floor to a new section, but they cannot consume it while walking – mask must remain on until they are seated and begin drinking again.
- Indoor dining is available at an increased capacity of 50%. CLICK HERE to view all restaurant hours of operation. Reservations are highly recommended for social distancing.
- Masks can only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Masks must be worn while waiting for food and beverage order and must be worn while sitting at the table.
- Guests can carry food and beverage across the floor but cannot consume them while walking (with the exception of water).
- Bar seating is prohibited at this time.
- Smoking permitted within designated smoking areas outside.
- Valet parking is now available. For your safety, air conditioning/heating must be turned off and windows must be up when you arrive in your vehicle. Masks must be worn by the driver and passengers. View rates here.
With an emphasis on the prevention of virus transmission, Ocean has devised these guidelines and procedures to promote high health and sanitization standards. In conjunction with local health officials, guidelines from the CDC and state authorities we’ve added these initiatives throughout the property:
Face coverings are required for all guests + team members.
GUESTS CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD BY FOLLOWING THESE ADDITIONAL HEALTH + SANITIZATION PRECAUTIONS
Cover coughs and sneezes in public.
Wear a face mask when on property. Face mask can only be removed briefly when eating or drinking. Masks must remain on when walking on the casino floor.
Don’t shake hands and avoid any direct contact.
Do not touch your face at any time.
Do not enter the property if you are not feeling well.