To learn more about our COVID-19 Mitigation plan, visit theoceanac.com/mitigation-plan
Effective Friday, May 28, all social distancing mandates have been eliminated. In addition, fully-vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask anywhere on property. Pursuant to CDC guidance, Ocean strongly encourages all non-vaccinated individuals to wear a mask while inside. Please be aware of the below protocols to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable:
- There are no longer any restrictions on beverage consumption!
- There are no longer any restrictions on indoor dining! View venue hours here.
- Effective Sunday, July 4 at 12:01AM, the indoor smoking ban has been lifted and smoking will now be permitted in designated areas on the casino floor.
- For your safety, air conditioning/heating must be turned off and windows must be up when you arrive in your vehicle. View rates here.
- Effective June 4th, Ovation Hall returned to full capacity.
- To promote health and safety, smart lockers, QR codes, and hand sanitizing stations will be available for HQ2 Beachclub guests, with frequent disinfecting of high touch points.
With an emphasis on the prevention of virus transmission, Ocean has devised these guidelines and procedures to promote high health and sanitization standards.
Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all non-vaccinated guests + team members while indoors.
GUESTS CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD BY FOLLOWING THESE ADDITIONAL HEALTH + SANITIZATION PRECAUTIONS
Cover coughs and sneezes in public.
Don’t shake hands and avoid any direct contact.
Do not touch your face at any time.
Do not enter the property if you are not feeling well.