To learn more about our Health and Sanitization plan, visit theoceanac.com/hsp
The State of New Jersey has enacted a travel advisory, which advises those who have recently visited the following states to undergo a 14-day quarantine. If you have recently visited one or more of the listed states, we look forward to seeing you after your 14-day quarantine. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to your travel plans, and look forward to seeing you soon.
Effective September 4, indoor dining at a limited capacity, beverage consumption will be permitted at casinos per the Governor’s executive order. Please be aware of the below protocols to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable:
- Drinks can only be served to patrons who are seated at a table game or slot machine
- Drinks can only be consumed by patrons who are seated at a table game or slot machine
- Guests may briefly lower their mask to consume their beverage
- Masks can be lowered/removed to take a sip, but they must replace the mask after each sip.
- Customers who are standing cannot eat or drink. This includes patrons who are standing to watch somebody else play.
- Customers are allowed to carry their drink across the floor to a new section, but they cannot consume it while walking – mask must remain on until they are seated and begin drinking again.
- Indoor dining will be available at a limited capacity at the following outlets: Amada, American Cut, Dolce Mare, Cafe 500, Harper’s, Wahlburgers, Zhen Bang, and Villain & Saint. Reservations are highly recommended for social distancing.
- Masks can only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Masks must be worn while waiting for food and beverage order and must be worn while sitting at the table.
- Guests can carry food and beverage across the floor but cannot consume them while walking (with the exception of water).
- Many outdoor dining options are still offered. Learn more. https://www.theoceanac.com/restaurants/outdoor-dining/
- Smoking permitted within designated smoking areas outside.
- Valet parking is now available. For your safety, air conditioning/heating must be turned off and windows must be up when you arrive in your vehicle. Masks must be worn by the driver and passengers. View rates here.
With an emphasis on the prevention of virus transmission, Ocean has devised these guidelines and procedures to promote high health and sanitization standards. In conjunction with local health officials, guidelines from the CDC and state authorities we’ve added these initiatives throughout the property:
Face coverings are required for all guests + team members.
GUESTS CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD BY FOLLOWING THESE ADDITIONAL HEALTH + SANITIZATION PRECAUTIONS
Cover coughs and sneezes in public.
Wear a face mask when on property. Face mask can only be removed briefly when eating or drinking. Masks must remain on when walking on the casino floor.
Don’t shake hands and avoid any direct contact.
Do not touch your face at any time.
Do not enter the property if you are not feeling well.
*Protocols pending approval from the State of New Jersey.