When it comes to exhilarating vacations, Atlantic City is a safe bet any time of year. But this summer, Ocean Casino Resort is upping the ante in honor of our fifth birthday with an exhilarating array of live shows, special events, and more—all in addition to the standard offers that have helped us cinch an array of enthusiastic endorsements from industry standard bearers like Casino Player Magazine, Strictly Slots, and USA Today.
Are you planning an east coast trip this summer and wondering where to stay in Atlantic City? The answer is simple: Ocean Casino Resort. When you bet on us, you simply can’t lose. Here’s why.
The Best Live Entertainment in Atlantic City
There’s no way to talk about Atlantic City’s status as one of the top resort destinations on the east coast without mentioning its tradition of offering residents and tourists alike top-tier live entertainment.
Since the city first began to grow its reputation in the late 1800s, people have come from near and far to experience a stunning variety of live shows, from renowned musicians and in-demand stand-up comedians to Broadway-caliber stage shows and more.
Over the decades, Atlantic City has hosted a diverse assortment of live acts, including:
- The Beatles
- Chris Rock
- Harry Houdini
At Ocean Casino Resort, we’re keeping that tradition alive and filling our stages with a constantly rotating roster of top talent from all over the world. Whether you want to rock out after trying your luck on the casino floor, dance the night away to tunes by the nation’s top DJs, or attend the best parties in Atlantic City, Ocean Casino Resort has an option for you. Our summer 2023 line-up includes:
- Wuki – On May 20, Los Angeles-based DJ Wuki is switching coasts to take over our very own HQ2 Nightclub on May 20th. No one mixes and mashes genres quite like Wuki, whose unique turntable mastery samples sounds from diverse genres, like house, electro, and breakbeats. Can you think of a better way to kick off the summer season than dancing ‘til you drop in one of the hottest spots in the AC nightlife scene?
- Buddy Guy – Atlantic City has always been known as a necessary stop for touring musicians from all genres of music, from pop music and jazz to rock-n-roll and, of course, the blues. On June 16th, our spectacular Ovation Hall goes blue when we welcome living legend Buddy Guy with special guest Tom Hambridge. Come experience the thrill and soul of Guy’s one-of-a-kind voice and signature guitar riffs in a venue that offers the best sound, seating, and sightlines on the Boardwalk.
- Australian Pink Floyd Show – June 30th is your chance to visit the dark side of the moon when the world-renowned Pink Floyd tribute band, the Australian Pink Floyd Show, arrives at Ovation Hall. This group from down under has been electrifying Pink Floyd fanatics all over the world for more than 30 years. Now, they’re bringing their authentic take on the band’s blues-infused space-rock to Atlantic City in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Pink Floyd’s groundbreaking album Dark Side of the Moon, which they’ll play in its entirety.
- Happy Together Tour – It’s not every day you get the opportunity to rock out to the biggest hits of the 1960s and ‘70s. On July 28th, that day arrives when six bands converge on Atlantic City for the Happy Together Tour. Hosted by The Turtles and featuring over 60 classic chart-toppers you know and love, the Happy Together Tour is like a traveling time machine that takes you back in time to pop music’s glory days, all in one night.
Get Your Drink On at the Atlantic City Beer Fest
If you’re a fan of craft beers, you won’t want to miss the Atlantic City Beer and Music Fest. Featuring classic brews, brand-new beers, and over 120 of the hottest breweries around, plus a host of raucous activities and incredible live music, this is the beer fest you’ve been waiting for.
The Atlantic City Beer Fest, which is proudly presented by Ocean Casino Resort again this year, takes place at Bader Field over the course of two fun-filled days:
- June 3rd, 2 pm to 6 pm
- June 4th, 12 pm to 4 pm
You can unlock incredible savings when you purchase your festival tickets in advance, so don’t delay. After all, summer will be here before you know it.
Sip, Swim, and Soak Up the Sun
When we opened our doors five years ago, one of our biggest goals was to be Atlantic City’s most fabulous ocean-side oasis. And we knew doing so meant that we needed to offer more than comfortable and contemporary rooms, fantastic dining options, and a casino worthy of the Vegas Strip.
We also needed to give our guests a fail-safe way to beat the heat.
That’s why we put as much energy into our swimming areas as we did every other inch of our hotel. Now, we can say with full confidence that if you’re searching for the best pool in Atlantic City, you’ll find it at Ocean Casino Resort.
When you visit Ocean Casino Resort, your room key unlocks more than a fabulous room. It also gives you access to:
- Eclipse Indoor/Outdoor Pool, for all-weather swimming with breathtaking ocean views
- Private cabanas for soaking up the sun and solitude
- Poolside nightlife at HQ2 Beachclub and the Boardwalk Pool and Bar
Should you choose to venture away from the hotel, you won’t have to go far to indulge in the best of Atlantic City in summer. We’re mere steps from the biggest attractions in town, including the legendary Boardwalk and some of New Jersey’s most beautiful beaches.
This Summer, Beat the Heat at Ocean Casino Resort
An Atlantic City vacation doesn’t come around every summer, so it doesn't make sense to gamble on your accommodations. Fortunately, booking a stay at Ocean Casino Resort is the hotel equivalent of hitting the jackpot.
For the out-of-this-world live shows, luxurious rooms with spectacular ocean and city views, and the best pool in Atlantic City, Ocean Casino Resort is just a safe bet—it’s the only bet. Reserve your room today.
Atlantic City Free Public Library. History of Atlantic City. http://acfpl.org/ac-history-menu/atlantic-city-faq-s/15-heston-archives/147-atlantic-city-history-22.html
Insomniac. Wuki. https://www.insomniac.com/music/artists/wuki/
Britannica. Buddy Guy. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Buddy-Guy