President’s Day weekend is the perfect opportunity for a mini-getaway, and there’s no better place to seize all three days than at the beautiful Ocean Casino Resort. A long list of entertainment awaits Ocean goers from February 14 to the 16, not to mention, an array of delectable dining and world-class amenities. Discover what’s happening on this waterfront property during the long weekend and plan your stay today!
The extended weekend kicks off with Valentine’s Day celebrations! Feel the love in the Hotel Lobby with a romantic Valentine’s Day cake art display. Next, swing by our LOVE inspired sand sculpture for a selfie with your sweetheart. Be sure to check out our rooftop ball as we light it up as a giant heart to spread love to all of Atlantic City.
In the concert mood? See why Atlantic City Weekly dubs Ovation Hall as “the best concert venue…” with the following Friday-Sunday acts:
- 38 Special, Friday, February 14 at 9 pm. Tickets starting at $45.
- Lee Brice, Saturday, February 15 at 8 pm. Tickets starting at $45.
- Valentine’s Soul Jam: The Stylistics, Enchantment, Bloodstone, The Intruders, Peaches and Herb, Sunday, February 16 at 7 pm. Tickets starting at $59.
Ovation Hall goers can now enjoy special drink discounts like 50% off select wines one hour prior and two hours after each show at High Water Wine Bar. Or, purchase an $18 22 oz. commemorative Ocean Casino Resort cocktail cup at the Ovation Hall Bar to enjoy a cocktail of your choice while watching the show. Be sure to hold onto your souvenir cup for $12 refills!* *Must be 21 or older. Please drink responsibly. Some restrictions may apply.
To purchase tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.com or the Ocean Casino Resort Box Office.
The renowned HQ2 Nightclub and Beachclub, recipient of Atlantic City Weekly’s 2019 “Nightclub of the Year” award, will be livening up the long weekend with DJs spinning the hottest hits and the launch of Steve Aoki’s new residency.
- DJ Shortkutz, Friday, February 14 at 11pm.
- Steve Aoki, Saturday, February 15 at 10pm.
- DJ Puffy, Sunday, February 16 at 11pm.
Learn more and purchase tickets at www.hq2ac.com. Must be 21 or older.
Villain & Saint is a cultural gathering spot that accommodates music fans of all stripes- young and old, with a taste for the conventional or radical, looking for frivolity or hardcore. It serves as a rock n’ roll music hall and gastropub located in the heart of Ocean Casino Resort. This President’s Day weekend, enjoy bass pumping live shows from the following acts:
- Nowhere Slow, Friday, February 14 at 9pm-1am.
- Changing Lanes, Saturday, February 15 at 9pm-1am.
Be sure to include 1927 Lounge & Speakeasy in your list of stops during the long weekend for some drinks, bands and DJs in the lounge, plus, Valentine’s Day Moulin Rouge-themed acts in the Speakeasy!
- Rockets, Friday, February 14 from 6:40pm-9:40pm.
- DJ, February 14 from 10pm-2am.
- Second 2 None, Saturday, February 15 from 6:40pm-9:40pm.
- DJ, February 15 from 10pm-2am.
Last but not least, visit Jose Garces’ culinary masterpiece, Amada, for an unforgettable ocean view, authentic Spanish cuisine and entertainment.
- Tony Perez, Saturday, February 15 from 7pm-11pm.
Book your President’s Day weekend escape today! Visit https://www.theoceanac.com/hotel/ to get started.