- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice 7 Ways!
June 21 | 11:00 AM |
If you’ve already made your first trip to the beach and started going into vacation mode – we do not blame you for getting a head start on the summer fun! But if you haven’t, we’ve got you covered with seven ways to soak up lots of fun in the sun just in time for the official first day of summer, June 21, also known as the summer solstice.
Atlantic City’s iconic beachfront destination Ocean Casino Resort is celebrating the longest day of the year starting Wednesday, June 19 through Saturday, June 22. Here are seven ways to mark the first day of summer 2019 at Ocean:
- Enjoy Drink Specials at Lobby Bar
- Bubba Tea – Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, lemonade & green tea ($12)
- Rip-Tip – Cruzan Estate Light Rum, Blue Curacao, pineapple, lime juice & coconut water ($12)
- Garden Cup – Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom, lime & sparkling water ($12)
- Toasted Mojito – Money Toasted Coconut Rum, lime, mint & sparkling water ($12)
- Toast to the season with a glass of the summer staple, rosé, at Lobby Bar and High Water Wine Bar.
- Beat the heat with Distrito’s El Jefe Margarita, made with Don Julio Reposado, Cointreau & lime juice ($15). For a $1 more you can add strawberries or mangos.
- Sip on a refreshing glass of sangria at Chef Jose Garces’ Amada
- Sangria Roja – Red Wine, Orange Liqueur & seasonal fruit ($12)
- Sangria Blanca – White Wine, Orange Liqueur & season fruit ($12)
- Soak up Happy Hour specials all summer long at High Water Wine Bar:
- Wine Down Wednesdays – Half off select wines every Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sangria Sundays – Sangria specials and half off select wines every Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pair libations with ocean views at SkyCafe
- Ride The Wave – Ciroc Red Berry, Orange Liqueur, white cranberry & lime ($12)
- Berry Beach – Ciroc Red Berry, strawberry, mint & lemonade ($13)
- Sunset Martini – Dewars, Amaretto, Sweet Vermouth, cinnamon & ginger beer ($14)
- Sip on cocktails with friends by the fire – Summer nights were made for great cocktails and conversation around the fire. The fire pits at Ocean outside of the Lobby Bar and in the Sky Garden are lit and running all the time.
- Look for the iconic ball, located on the top of Ocean Casino Resort, to be lit as the sun all day long on June 21!